Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hiking

Last night for mutual our Young Women went on hike. They left a little earlier than usual and just went on a local trail and had pizza at the end.

I was unable to attend since I didn't have anyone to watch my 11 month old. Our pregnant president didn't go either. She decided at our last meeting that we should aim to have 2 leaders at every mutual if possible. Since we only have 3 girls who currently attend regularly, this ratio works out well, and it allows us leaders to have some breaks on Tuesday nights, which is nice.  Of course if it is a really fun activity and we all want to attend, there is no problem with that either.

I'm sure the girls had fun though, and it sounded like a fairly simple activity. I'll try to get some feedback and more information from them on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment